VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and digital workspace technology. We accelerate digital transformation by enabling unprecedented freedom and flexibility in how our customers and partners build and evolve IT environments. The VMware Learning Organization is at the forefront of educating customers and partners on the different ways our technology can exceed their business needs and contribute to their long-lasting success.
As a Learning Program Lead you will have an analytical mind, passion for learning and love for solving business critical problems. This role provides you with an opportunity to work for a company whose software is utilized by every Fortune 500 company and significantly impacts every industry. You will join a collaborative environment whose teams care about the product they are helping to evangelize and continually empower learners across the globe to effectively implement VMware solutions in their organizations
Success in the Role:
· The Primary Objective of this position is to support VMware Learning Instructors with their capability, in-class and Community
· Within 60 Days, you will be working with Learning Delivery Managers collaborating, streamlining processes to help Instructor Community
· Within 90 Days, you will be helping instructors to upskill their training to train on Complex VMware technologies
· Within 6 – 12 Months you will start to engage/collaborate with the leadership to strategize and implement Global Policy/Processes which help the instructors scale faster
What work will you be doing?
· Provide front-line support through emails on instructor queries
· Assist instructors with them upskill through training plans
· Monitor Instructor Utilization and provide insights to delivery managers
· Work with Course developers and delivery managers to produce a training plan
· Produce analysis/insights to Delivery Managers
· Actively Engage / participate in Projects
Structure/Culture of the team
The Learning Delivery Services is a 37 Member org and provides delivery and business support. The team works with ~700 Instructors globally to ensure smooth delivery of the classes. The team observes a flexible work schedule and respects everyone’s personal commitments. Team Collaboration is the key contributor to success.
If you are looking for a job that provides an opportunity to learn and grow your career at the same time encourages work-life balance – then this role is for you!
**VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: **VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.