We're looking for world-class, data geeks to join our team where you will have the opportunity to build on top of our world-class advertising data systems to drive new insights around campaign effectiveness, sales forecasting, and advertising platform robustness.
As a Data Scientist you will leverage the latest machine learning and data science techniques to produce validated solutions for us in our advertising platforms to help drive revenue and sales.
- Exploring large data sets for relationships, insights, and anomalies
- Explore and build machine learning models to explain the past or predict the future
- Derive actionable insights from data to drive data-driven decisions
- Work with product managers and engineers to tackle business challenges on advertising domain
You Must Have
- Currently pursuing M.S. in Computer Science, Control Theory, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or a related quantitative field
- The ability to excel in abstract and statistical thinking while deeply grounded in solid business judgment
- Interpersonal communication and relationship skills including the ability to explain complex analytical concepts to non-experts
- Data Science experience in solving classification and clustering problems on the web, performing information retrieval from unstructured and semi-structured data set, and building supervised and semi-supervised learning solutions, recommendation engines and user behavior modeling (Personalization)
- Proficient programming skills in languages and frameworks such as Java, Python, and R
- Experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop (Pig/Hive), Spark, or other related technologies