In this role, you will learn how to interface with stakeholders to provide quantitative decision-making support for our partners. Past projects have included predictive modeling of fleet operations, scene similarity search, and statistical testing for system resource consumption.
- Currently working towards a B.S., M.S., Ph.D., or advanced degree in a relevant engineering program
- Good academic standing
- Can commit to at least a 12-week internship
- At least one previous industry internship, co-op, or project completed in a relevant area
- Ability to relocate to the Bay Area, California for the duration of the internship
- Interns at Zoox may not use any proprietary information they are working on as part of their thesis, any published work with their university, or to be distributed to anyone outside of Zoox.
- Proficient in Python
- Familiarity with SQL
- Interest in learning about how Data Science can accelerate the development of the autonomy stack
- Strong mathematics skills