Millennium is a top tier global hedge fund with a strong commitment to
leveraging innovations in technology and data science to solve complex
problems for the business. We are assembling a strong Quant Technology team to
build both our next generation in-house analytics but also trade finding
tools. This team sits under the Fixed Income & Commodities Technology (FICT)
group. FICT provides a dynamic and fast-paced environment with excellent
- Development of innovative algorithms and models for extracting tradable information out of very large data sets to generate valuable predictions for our trading teams.
- Working with trading teams to identify potential prediction targets and relevant data sets
- Conduct preliminary research to assess the viability of the targets
- Engineer and build production-grade advanced machine learning algorithm that will support trading decisions and activities on a daily basis.
- 3+ years of experience applying deep learning (mandatory) and advanced machine learning to finance
- Experience with data forecasting and analysis, prediction and trading signal.
- Extensive experience with tensor flow (and / or keras), scikit-learn, etc
- Extensive experience in Python
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- Solid communication skills
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented, organized, demonstrating thoroughness and strong ownership of work
- Past experience applying machine learning & deep learning to Finance (especially time series)