You will be part of perception team focusing on Data analytics and Data
pipeline. You will implement ETL pipelines and create services and tools for
others to improve data availability and data visualization. Defining processes
for data monitoring as well as maintaining data integrity in our data
ecosystem. You will work with internal stakeholders to collect requirements
and build solutions to meet the requirements. You will work with Rivian cloud
team to ensure that our data platform and infrastructure are scalable and
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using python and AWS technologies.
- Work on high impact projects which create services and tools for others to use data more efficiently and analyses data easily.
- Analyze, debug and correct issues with data pipelines.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process for automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Technical support of data analytics operation
- Preferred BS or MS in Computer Science/ Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Strong python programming background
- Have experience extracting and analyzing autonomous vehicle sensor data (CAMERA, LIDAR, CAN , GPS,…)
- Have good understating of database and hands on experience with SQL language.
- Hands on experience with cleaning and analyzing large scale data
- Ability to work in a fast-paced development environment
- Good team player with great communication skills
- Passionate about solving challenging problems and iterating quickly
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with computer vision algorithm
- Experience designing/developing/deploying machine learning models all the way to production using Python backends.
- Previous experience in building web tool for image visualization and data pipeline
- Have hands-on experience with AWS and services like EC2