As a member of the C3 AI Data Science team, you will work with some of the
largest companies on the planet helping them build the next generation of AI-
powered enterprise applications on the C3 AI Suite
(c3.ai/customers/). You will work directly with
data scientists, software engineers, and subject matter experts in the
definition of new analytics capabilities able to provide our customers with
the information they need to make proper decisions and enable their digital
transformation. You will help find the appropriate machine learning/data
mining algorithms to answer those questions and implement those on the C3 AI
Suite so they can run at scale.
Qualified candidates will have an in-depth knowledge of the most common
machine learning techniques and their applications. You will also understand
the limitations of these algorithms and how to tweak them or derive from them
to achieve similar results at a large scale.
- Driving adoption of Deep Learning systems into next-generation of C3 AI products.
- Designing and deploying Machine Learning algorithms for industrial applications such as fraud detection and predictive maintenance.
- Collaborating with data and subject matter experts from C3 AI and its customer teams to seek, understand, validate, interpret, and correctly use new data elements.
- MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, or equivalent fields.
- Applied Machine Learning experience (regression and classification, supervised, and unsupervised learning).
- Experience with prototyping languages such as Python and R.
- Strong mathematical background (linear algebra, calculus, probability, and statistics).
- Experience with scalable ML (MapReduce, streaming).
- Ability to drive a project and work both independently and in a team.
- Smart, motivated, can-do attitude, and seeks to make a difference.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Experience with time series and dynamical systems.
- A portfolio of projects (GitHub, papers, etc.).
C3 AI provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.