Who We Are
At Verkada, we’re building the operating system for the physical world.
We started in 2016 with video security cameras and an intuitive cloud-based platform, and in just six years, we've expanded to include five additional product lines (access control, environmental sensors and alarms, as well as visitor and mailroom management) that help enterprises to protect and manage their people and assets.
Today more than 14,000 organizations across 63 countries worldwide trust Verkada as their physical security layer for easier management, intelligent control, and scalable deployments. We are valued at $3.2 billion, with $360 million raised in venture capital from investors including Linse Capital, MSD Partners, L.P., Felicis Ventures, Next47, Sequoia Capital, Meritech Capital, and First Round Capital.
This is just the beginning. The need for businesses to secure and manage their people and physical assets with scale and speed is mission critical and continues to increase. Our teams are energized by the complex challenges we work on and the platform we are building to make the schools, hospitals, businesses and communities that we live and work in safer.
- Collaborate on a wide array of product and business analytical problems with cross-functional partners across Product, Engineering and Sales
- Define success for new features, projects and initiatives in a holistic manner that balances trade-offers
- Design and analyze experiments that allow teams to learn and improve products
- Perform data deep-dives and investigations, and communicate with stakeholders
- Apply quantitative analysis to shape the strategy of product evolution
- Work with product managers and engineers to design and operationalize data products that enable self-served insights
- Ability to manipulate large data sets with high dimensionality and complexity
- 3+ years experience doing quantitative analysis or statistical modeling; strong experimentation expertise
- In-depth knowledge in SQL and big data processing (e.g. Athena/Presto, SparkSQL)
- Proficiency in at least one scripting language (Python/R) for data analytics
- Ability to lead end to end initiatives and communicate findings with leadership and product teams to quickly turn insights into actions
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain learnings at a level appropriate for the audience
Nice to have:
- Experience with one of the major cloud platforms (preferably AWS)
- Experience with airflow and data pipeline
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada and Parents at Verkada.