Diversity Insights Day - Equities Junior Research Analyst Program
Join us for our Millennium Management Undergraduate Diversity Insights
Program. This event will give participants the opportunity to hear from
leaders in the Firm and learn more about our company, our people, and our
Participants will virtually interact with current Analysts involved in our
Equities Junior Analyst Program at Millennium. Eligible participants include
those who self-identify as female, Black, Hispanic, and/or LGBTQ+ and are
graduating in 2024.
Participants will have the opportunity to learn more about our Equities
Junior Research Analyst Program. Below are the program details.
Analysts will start their first year at UBS being trained by UBS Senior
Research Analysts while working as Junior Associates on their teams. The
training program would entail:
- Comprehensive training in valuation and accounting from UBS' Global Valuation and Accounting team (top-ranked for multiple years in U.S. and Europe)
- Rotations through multiple coverage verticals (e.g. Consumer, Tech, Industrials, Energy, Financials) to understand different business models, industry drivers and approaches to valuation
- Exposure to the UBS trading desk in addition the research/specialist sales teams
During the analyst’s second year after being placed on a Millennium
Equities Portfolio Management team, Analysts will:
- Conduct fundamental financial analysis to assess investment opportunities
- Build and maintain sophisticated financial models and valuation analyses
- Listen to earnings calls/read transcripts and explore public filings and relevant research
- Analyze and maintain market data, industry data, alternative data, etc.
- Collaborate closely with sell-side and other buy-side analysts and help manage information flow
- Communicate due diligence findings with investment team and provide recommendations
- Strengthen coverage and industry knowledge by attending industry events/conferences and speaking with third party professionals and consultants
Please apply to attend!