The Business Analyst will be responsible for partnering with HR teams (and key
stakeholders of SQSP) to identify multi-workstream solutions to meet evolving
business needs. This role will ensure that the priorities and delivery are
aligned across all projects. They will orchestrate program delivery including
activities for scope, delivery schedules and budgets in addition to
identifying dependencies, managing risks and quantifying business impact.
- Work with product owners across HR to define the prioritized backlog and translate into actionable roadmaps, delivery plans and executable work items for the program team with defined delivery schedules.
- Identify gaps and set the HR systems roadmap
- Assess the as-is situation and collaborate with stakeholders to create artifacts (persons, epics, stories, etc.) to maximize value.
- Act as liaison with compliance and legal teams to attain approval of new solutions and manage adherence of existing solutions to changing and evolving requirements and regulations.
- Work collaboratively with architecture and technical team members to address all relevant implementation details involved in each solution or feature.
- Develop best-in-class processes and products while driving continual improvement.
- Work collaboratively with other teams to align cross functional delivery and schedule.
- Communicate status, updates and project summaries via presentations, email and direct communication with key stakeholders and executive leadership.
- Establish and maintain strategic relationships with executive clients & stakeholders.
- Lead stakeholder business planning, technology strategy meetings.
- Partner with business stakeholders to map workflows, develop business cases and ROI analysis.
- Set stakeholder’s expectations; Identify and resolve disconnects.
- Be an active member of the Agile Development team, including potentially serving as a Product Owner or Scrum Master when needed.
- Supports technical team by providing QA and regression testing to help ensure the developed solutions meet stakeholder requirements
- 6+ years of progressive Business Analyst experience with ~4 years serving in an HR Systems
- Prior HRIS implementation experience
- Knowledge of Workday
- Experience working in both private or public organizations
- Capability to handle confidential and sensitive information
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Headspace mindfulness app subscription
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free lunch and snacks
- Private rooftop
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building and ecommerce platform
that enables millions to build a brand and transact with their customers in an
impactful and beautiful online presence. Our products allow anyone at any
stage of their journey to manage their projects and businesses through
websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, and scheduling, along with
tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality
business management through Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to
outstanding design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries and
territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to
stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New
York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, and Chicago,
Illinois. For more information, visit
**Our Commitment **
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share
different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace
and celebrate the diversity of our customers, but we also work toward the same
in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment
opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national
origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age,
citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other
class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity