Overview of the Firm
BlueCrest Capital Management is a London based, mixed arbitrage private hedge
fund manager that trades across a number of products and geographic locations.
BlueCrest launched its first fund in 2000 and has won a number of top hedge
fund awards since.
In December 2015 BlueCrest announced its intention to become a private
investment partnership and continues to operate on a competitive scale working
across a number of key geographic regions, operating across multiple markets.
The front office technology & quant research group are responsible for
building out the business’ cross asset analytics library, risk and pricing
applications and market data technology solutions.
- As Blue Crest continues to expand its trading presence globally, there is a desire to build out more sophisticated quantitative solutions, that enable desk analysts to work more efficiently across a wider selection of asset classes. As such, the front office technology and quant research department are looking for junior / graduate level candidates to join their experienced teams, to help drive this initiative forward.
- This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the strongest performing funds in the world, supporting and building out solutions in collaboration with trading. The successful candidate would gain experience to all financial markets and work with some of the best traders, technologists and quant researchers in the world.
- The role will require strong mathematical and programming skills with the core analytics libraries being written in C# and C++.
- The successful candidate will learn to implement clean robust solutions in our core analytic framework and work collaboratively as part of a large group wide development team. Upon starting in the role, they would be aligned to one of the core teams (quant research, desk strat or risk technology), dependant on skillset. However, mobility will be encouraged as the business demand changes and the candidate’s appetite for learning evolves.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a delivery focused individual with solid analytical skills and a passion for technology / financial markets work directly on trading desk enhancements without any bureaucracy or politics.
- Strong technical degree or Phd. With high maths and computing content.
- OO programming skills using (C#, C++, Java)
- Practical experience, such as internship or graduate position in industry.
- Financial product knowledge: Fx, Rates, Credit derivatives;
- Scripting: Python, F#
- Experience using sql and database solutions (MSSql);
BlueCrest is committed to providing an inclusive environment for its
workforce. As an employer, we provide equal opportunities to all people
regardless of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, race,
religion or ethnicity, disability, age, sexual orientation or nationality.