We currently have an opening for an Analyst, Junior Trader to join our growing team at Targray in Geneva, Switzerland. We are not looking for an experienced professional. We are looking for someone who is driven, who wants to grow and who has a high potential. It is a role that is made for you if you are willing, as an analyst, to learn and develop the skills required to be a successful physical commodity trader.
- Learn how to effectively originate and sell environmental, energy and/or agricultural commodities.
- Help create a competitive advantage for Targray’s trading and supply chain activities, and how to select and open new geographic markets.
- Research and present recommendations to senior management on new market opportunities – and take action to make it happen. Entrepreneurship is encouraged and mistakes allowed.
- Within 6-12 months, take additional responsibilities and gain experience and exposure. The goal is to leverage your strengths and further develop your skillset.
- This position may include travel.
- This position is ideal for a candidate that wants to work hard, learn quickly, and make fast progression in a rapidly growing global markets.
- Recent Master’s graduate, preferably with a concentration in Finance or Strategy. Economics background is an asset.
- 0 to max 5 years work experience.