As a member of the C3 AI Data Science team, you will work with some of the
largest companies on the planet helping them build the next generation of AI-
powered enterprise applications on the C3 AI Suite
(c3.ai/customers/). You will work directly with
data scientists, software engineers, and subject matter experts in the
definition of new analytics capabilities able to provide our customers with
the information they need to make proper decisions and enable their digital
transformation. You will help find the appropriate machine learning/data
mining algorithms to answer those questions and implement those on the C3 AI
Suite so they can run at scale.
Qualified candidates will have an in-depth knowledge of most common machine
learning techniques and their use in healthcare.
- Driving adoption of deep learning in C3 AI’s healthcare products.
- Designing and deploying machine learning algorithms for healthcare applications.
- Collaborating with data and subject matter experts from C3 AI and its customer teams to seek, understand, validate, interpret, and correctly use new data elements.
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Bioinformatics, or equivalent fields, with experience applying machine learning to healthcare.
- Applied machine learning experience (regression and classification, supervised, and unsupervised learning).
- Experience with prototyping languages such as Python and R.
- Strong mathematical background (linear algebra, calculus, probability, and statistics).
- Experience with scalable machine learning (MapReduce, streaming).
- Ability to drive a project and work both independently and in a team.
- Smart, motivated, can-do attitude, and seeks to make a difference.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Experience with time series and dynamic systems.
- A portfolio of projects (GitHub, papers, etc.).
C3 AI provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.