Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets.
Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the
passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair
financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are seeking a highly motivated OTC Crypto Sales Trader to join our
dynamic team, supporting a 24-7 Singapore and US over-the-counter (OTC)
cryptocurrency spot flow operation. This role provides an exceptional
opportunity to make a significant impact within our fast-growing and
- Execute trades on behalf of clients in an OTC setting, using your discretionary judgement based on market conditions and client goals.
- Support and grow a 24-7 spot flow operation along with teams based in Singapore and the US, while providing excellent client service across multiple time zones.
- Use your in-depth knowledge of the cryptocurrency market to provide clients with actionable insights, and assist them in navigating the volatile digital currency landscape.
- Leverage your strong sales skills to drive revenue and meet or exceed established targets.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues globally to ensure smooth operation, consistent service and optimal trading conditions for clients.
- Keep up-to-date with market developments, regulatory changes, and technical advancements related to cryptocurrencies.
- Grow the client base and strengthen existing relationships.
- Proven experience as an OTC broker/trader/sales-trader
- A solid broker-dealer background, comfortable with trading on a discretionary basis.
- Exceptional understanding of digital assets and blockchain technology preferred.
- A deep understanding of international financial markets and regulatory standards.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a client-focused approach to trading.
- Demonstrated ability to perform under pressure, make quick decisions and handle high volumes of transactions.
- A keen interest in staying updated with trends and news in the fast-paced world of cryptocurrencies.
- Must be comfortable working flexible hours in coordination with our Singapore and US teams.
- The ideal candidate will be a hungry, hard-working individual accustomed to earning a significant portion of income through commission. If you are ready to seize this challenging opportunity and make a substantial contribution to our operation, we invite you to apply.
**Compensation & Perks **
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Performance bonus.
- Unlimited learning policy; order the technical resources you need or simply pick something up from our company library.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company
- Hybrid model: We work in the London office (Oxford Street) on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Blockchain is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and is
proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and
harassment of any kind based on race, religion, color, national origin,
gender, gender expression, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by
law. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization,
including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of
absence, and apprenticeship. Blockchain makes hiring decisions based solely on
qualifications, merit, and business need at the time.