About the Role
The HashiCorp IT Team is seeking a People BSA intern who can consistently go
above and beyond, thrive in a results-oriented workplace, and who can actively
contribute to making the hire to retire system processes efficient. You will
be part of the IT Organization, specifically supporting the People
In this role you can expect to learn ..
- Hire to Retire process
- High level understanding of systems like Workday, Greenhouse
- Understand how to implement the SDLC process and sprint planning via JIRA
- Partner with other departments to understand downstream system impacts
- Partner with team members, be part of requirements gathering for large scale projects
You may be a good fit for our team if you...
- Are currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in information technology or equivalent training in the United States
- Have academic or some professional experience working in a professional environment is preferred
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Are well-organized, have an excellent work ethic, attention to detail, self-starting, and an ability to learn
- Are a creative problem-solver who also understands real-world products
- Have the constant desire to grow, learn, and explore new things
- Emulate the HashiCorp principles
Please submit a cover letter that demonstrates your writing skills and tells
us about your interest in being part of the HashiCorp story.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to
building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and
skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.