Company Overview: Wolverine Asset Management is a $4 billion hedge fund specializing in relative value strategies. We are seeking a talented and motivated individual to join our team as a Property REIT Analyst. As a team member, you will work closely with our portfolio managers and research analysts to identify and analyze investment opportunities in the real estate investment trust (REIT) sector.
- Conduct detailed fundamental analysis of property REITs, including financial statement analysis, valuation analysis, and industry research.
- Monitor and evaluate market trends and conditions that could impact the performance of REITs.
- Develop and maintain financial models to support investment decisions and portfolio management.
- Collaborate with portfolio managers and research analysts to identify and evaluate investment opportunities.
- Participate in discussions with internal and external stakeholders to present investment recommendations and market insights.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in finance, accounting, economics or a related field.
- 2-3 years of experience as a research analyst or portfolio manager in the real estate investment trust sector.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to conduct detailed financial statement analysis and valuation analysis.
- Knowledge of real estate market trends, property valuation techniques, and industry dynamics.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex investment ideas clearly and concisely.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Founded in 1994, the Wolverine companies comprise a number of diversified financial institutions specializing in proprietary trading, asset management, order execution services, and technology solutions. We are recognized as a market leader in derivatives valuation, trading, and value-added order execution across global equity, options, and futures markets. With a focus on innovation, achievement, and integrity, we take pride in serving the interests of both our clients and colleagues. The Wolverine companies are headquartered in Chicago with offices in New York and San Francisco and a proprietary trading affiliate office located in London.