Do you have experience working in Risk & Finance? Do you enjoy working on projects in both an independent and team environment?
We are looking for a Quantitative Analyst that will help support the analysis and development of a strategic change program for our Wealth Management business.
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
In this role, you will support the Risk & Supervisory Tools team in Weehawken to identify and lead strategic initiatives for the firm, provide reporting to senior management and model creation and management. You must be a self-starter. Persistence and drive is key for success in this role.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• 5+ years of Financial Services experience, risk management and/or computer programming
• utilize predictive analytics to enhance our risk management strategy
• develop and maintain statistical models
• gather and analyze data for potential business enhancement; influence stakeholders to support business projects
• test business processes and recommend improvements
• identify automation opportunities
• work with model risk management group to define parameters, track performance and defend quantitative models
• creation and maintenance of methodology guide, user guide and procedural documentation for models
• deep dive and assessment of the complex problems, development of a practical solution
• perform data discovery, analysis and modeling; create data mappings between various systems
• ability to work as a self-starter in unstructured environments
• knowledge of SQL, Python, C++, Alteryx/SAS and Tableau
• bachelors degree in mathematics or statistics required, Master’s preferred
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.