Are you an expert in data analytics and financial modelling? Are you great at aiding in design, building,
implementing, and supporting quantitative models or data science algorithms to drive business value? If
so, then we are looking for you to:
• conduct econometric and statistical analysis of times series
• design quantitative models to forecast revenue for Global Wealth Management business under
different macroeconomic scenarios
• evaluate business performance by data analytics and data science to drive future strategies and
identify opportunities to improve firm efficiency, effectiveness, and profitability.
• maintain a clear documentation trail of approach and process
• improve model intelligence by liaising with internal and external resources and data engineering
• communicate effectively on business strategies and performance results
• partner with cross functional teams in driving, influencing, and aligning the roadmap to meet business
You'll be working in the GWM Finance Quantitative Analytics & Data Science team in New York, NY.
The team is charged with the responsibility to implement changes in the Global Wealth Management
and to ensure compliance with the regulatory requirements and group planning forecasting process. In
addition, the team is dedicated to utilizing quantitative and data science skills to empower business
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity,
equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• ideally 1-3 years of experience working in relevant field
• Master’s/Bachelor's Degree in relevant subject area preferred
• computer proficiency required in Excel and Python; experience with Tableau and SQL is helpful; will
learn numerous applications specific to the department
• effective writing and oral presentation skills
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
CA, CO, WA and NY based roles: The salary range for this role is $80,000 to $100,000 based on experience, education, and skill level. This role may be eligible for discretionary incentive compensation. For benefits information: ubs.com/usbenefits.
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.