Circular Capital develops and operates a fully automated software infrastructure for algorithmic trading.
· Development of software infrastructure for algorithmic trading.
· Design and deliver high quality code that is robust, clearly written, and performs well.
· Maintain and iteratively improve production code. Understand data structures and flows, advocate for changes where needed.
· Contribute to monitoring of the trading system and administration of IT infrastructure to ensure smooth operation. Develop tools to automate tasks.
· Solve challenging technical problems by acquiring insights into a broad range of topics and by identifying relevant technologies; and find an optimal solution that properly balances all requirements.
· Collaborate with colleagues on various ongoing projects.
Qualifications, skills, and experience
· Strong development skills in python and C++.
· Bachelor degree in Software Engineering or equivalent.
· Experience with data structures, algorithms, software design, and DevOps practices.
· Skilled in writing understandable code, in developing and optimizing applications, and in collaborating via Git.
· Ideally, you have in-depth knowledge of Linux from kernel to shell, high performance computing.
· You like automating and scaling up daily processes to handle large amounts of data in a complex system.
· English mandatory; German optional.
· Ability to communicate logically and precisely, motivated to share your insights and to learn from others.
A challenging and interesting position, working in an innovative company that meets highest standards and prevails in a very competitive international field. You will work on your own projects and participate in a collaborative environment with extremely talented people. You can expect versatile tasks, flat hierarchies, and insights into how financial markets work. You will receive generous compensation and benefits, and you will be able to introduce your visions and ideas and utilize your professional skills to the fullest.
Circular Capital is located in the Basel area. We look forward to receiving your application including your complete documents. You can also reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.