Job Title Strategic Analytics
Corporate Title Assistant Vice President
You will be joining Global Foreign Exchange (FX) Strategic Analytics team. You
will be a part of the group of experts in quantitative analytics and engineers
with deep knowledge in foreign exchange trading, mathematical models, system
design and programming, who are working to support the trading desks and
design the future of the business.
You will work on the desk with traders, defining new products or model
improvements, drive the implementation effort with developers in FX Technology
and see that the deliveries happen in time and perform as expected.
What we’ll offer you
A healthy, engaged, and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do
their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside
the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with
your development and wellbeing at its centre.
You can expect:
- Hybrid working arrangements with the opportunity to work in the office and remotely from home
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide-ranging CSR programme + 2 days’ volunteering leave per year
Your key responsibilities
- Day to day quantitative analytics support of the FX business and the FX forwards trading desk in particular
- Responsible for analysis, design and development of quantitative algorithms, new models, and products
- Investigating performance bottlenecks, ability to propose design for complex business problems, refactoring, and simplification of existing solutions
- Working closely with trading, quants, and other stakeholders to clarify requirements
- Responsible for collaborating with Information Technology teams for integrating implemented functionality into pricing and risk management systems, advise quality assurance engineers during the user acceptance testing
- Responsible for providing quantitative expertise during production support
Your skills and experience
- Educated to Bachelor’s degree level or equivalent qualification/relevant work experience, University degree in mathematics, physics, or computer science would be beneficial
- Good knowledge of and/or education in quantitative finance models
- Experience with other programming languages (Python, Java, C++) is a plus
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- We value diversity and as an equal opportunities’ employer, we make reasonable adjustments for those with a disability such as the provision of assistive equipment if required (for example, screen readers, assistive hearing devices, adapted keyboards)
About us and our teams
Deutsche Bank is the leading German
bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click
here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse,
supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a
variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We
build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our
people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work
arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct
and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all
cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities,
beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment
free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to
find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.