Quantitative Developer, Fixed Income
Millennium is a top tier global hedge fund with a strong commitment to
leveraging market innovations in technology and data to deliver high-quality
A small, collaborative, and entrepreneurial fundamental Fixed Income
investment team is seeking an experienced developer to join in building
critical trading infrastructure. This opportunity provides a dynamic and fast-
paced environment with excellent opportunities for career growth.
Experienced Quantitative Developer to play a critical role in a small,
collaborative trading team focused on fixed income markets.
- Build on, expand and maintain the current code base & infrastructure used by both the discretionary and systematic risk taking arms of the team.
- Write production level pricing code which can be deployed quickly and safely into our codebase, in addition to being written in such a way that it can be redeployed efficiently across various business lines.
- Working on projects involving visual outputs for pricing/analytical tools, analysis to identify trends/opportunities etc.
- Work closely with the PMs to learn and understand the investment process.
- Responsible for execution trading, offering the candidate exposure to the market directly.
Preferred Technical Skills
- Advanced Python.
- Strong quantitative background (Mathematics, CompSci, Engineering).
- 4-5+ years relevant experience in Fixed Income, preferably bonds but other Fixed Income markets are welcome.
- Advanced understanding of Fixed Income Technicals.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Intellectual curiosity & flexibility.
Target Start Date
- As soon as possible.
- Max Non-compete – 6 months