This role will focus specifically on working closely with our traders in
assisting in the design and implementation of Options trading strategies.
What we’re looking for
- An inherent desire to strive for excellence;
- An interest in colleagues’ work;
- Experience with contemporary C++ development in a Linux environment;
- Extensive experience implementing options trading strategies.
What we offer
- A dynamic and vibrant team in an informal setting;
- A true sense of responsibility in your work backed by trusting colleagues;
- Highly competitive fixed compensation;
- Highly competitive variable compensation;
- Exciting professional and personal growth prospects;
- Formal training and continuous feedback;
- Public transport & health insurance reimbursement.
The interview process
- Introductory interview (Duration: 30 minutes);
- Interview with C++ Developers (Duration: 60 minutes);
- Interview with Head of Development (Duration: 30 minutes).
In order to apply for this position, please click ‘apply now.’
We look forward to hearing from you!
We are growing fast. Grow with us.