Tower Research Capital, a high-frequency proprietary trading firm founded in 1998, seeks a Quantitative Developer to join one of our trading teams.
- Help architect and develop unified system by which strategies are produced
- Reduce time and cost to perform research, and enable new research by designing flexible, efficient and scalable systems that are easy to use by traders and researchers
- At least a bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science or related field from a top university
- Software development experience in C++ and proficiency in Python and Bash
- A strong background in data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming
- Experience with distributed systems, scientific computing, and machine learning algorithms.
- Deep understanding of machine and network level details of computer hardware and operating systems
- Excellent software design skills
- Experience in either a trading or a research-driven environment
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
- The ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- The willingness to take on tasks both big and small
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
- Financial experience is not required.
Anticipated New York annual base salary range $150,000-250,000, plus eligible for performance based bonus.
Tower’s dual offices and garden roof decks are located in TriBeCa and SoHo, neighborhoods in downtown Manhattan. While we work hard, Tower’s cubicle-free workplace, jeans-clad workforce, and well-stocked kitchens reflect the premium the firm places on quality of life. Benefits include:
- 401(k) with company matching
- 5 weeks of paid vacation per year plus 11 paid holidays
- Free breakfast, lunch, and snacks on a daily basis
- Reimbursement for health and wellness expenses
- Free events and workshops
- Donation matching program