As a Quantitative Market Researcher, you’ll apply your expertise in survey methodology, quantitative data analysis, and the presentation of results to inform decisions around customers, products and markets. You’ll connect tools and processes to create a cohesive program of survey data collection and provide best practices to ensure teams are making decisions well-informed by data and research findings. You will also lead our customer satisfaction measurement efforts, helping to scale the program, interpret the data and motivate teams through creative sharing.
What you'll achieve
- Design, execute, and analyze surveys to derive insights into product and brand perception, market size and composition, and enterprise customer behavior
- Work closely with internal users of survey data to ensure systems are connected to highlight the most key insights in the right program, at the right time, with the appropriate context (via API’s or data integrations)
- Develop cohesive measurement strategies and methodologies to drive product and business decision-making
- Lead and manage the customer satisfaction measurement program
- Work closely with cross-functional partners in product, design, data science, marketing, and sales to identify and close gaps in our understanding of Asana’s current customers and potential market
- Communicate results and recommendations in compelling and creative ways
- Proactively identify, build, and streamline processes that result in efficient research operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in social science, statistics, marketing science, or a related quantitative field
- 5+ years hands-on experience conducting primary research in-house or in a consultancy or agency, including working with key stakeholders to understand and clarify their research needs
- Equally comfortable doing scrappy, tactical research and longer-term strategic research
- Proficient in questionnaire design and survey sampling
- Adept in quantitative methods (e.g., hypothesis testing, descriptive analysis) with experience applying these methods to survey data
- Proficient in manipulating and analyzing data with one or more common statistical tools or languages (R, SAS, SPSS, Stata, etc.)
- Clear communicator of research findings to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Master’s or Ph.D. degree in social science, statistics, marketing science, or a related quantitative field
- Proficient in market research methods such as regression, conjoint and/or MaxDiff approaches
- Proficient in SQL
- Expertise in fitting, evaluating, and interpreting advanced statistical models (e.g. logistic regression, mixed-effects models, hierarchical linear models)
- Track record of developing impactful, strategic programs of research spanning multiple projects over time to drive business decision-making
- Experience collaborating with qualitative researchers on mixed-methods research, and perhaps even conducting qualitative market research yourself (e.g. focus groups, interviews)
- Experienced in managing and collaborating with research vendors
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between $161,040-$252,000. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.