Quantitative Research Trading Intern
Job Function Summary
We are a global quantitative trading team with a focus on Equities and their
derivatives. We are currently looking for on/off cycle interns. The successful
candidate will work closely with our portfolio managers, traders and
If this sounds like the kind of position you thrive in, we’d love to hear from
- Use a disciplined scientific approach to develop quantitative investments models.
- Develop automated investment models
- Develop unique insights into various datasets and share with other team members in a cooperative set-up
- Continuously improve trading signals. Use mathematical tools to analyze and optimize monetization of forecasts.
- Apply scientific methods to improve the efficiency of a research and trading pipeline.
- Education in applied mathematics or statistics with a strong understanding of linear regression, optimization
- _ Applicants must be able to commit to full-time 4 months internship at an off and/or on-cycle period_