Numeus is a diversified digital asset investment firm built to the highest institutional standards, combining synergistic businesses across Trading, Venture Capital, Alpha Strategies and Asset Management.
Numeus was founded by successful executives with decades of experience across the finance, blockchain and technology industries, with a shared passion for digital assets. Our values are grounded in an open approach based on connectivity, collaboration, and partnerships across the digital asset ecosystem. People and technology are at the core of everything we do.
We are looking for a Quantitative Researcher who can help us develop alpha through systematic trading strategies. You will work closely with experienced researchers, traders, and a technology team with deep domain expertise. The digital asset space is young, fast-evolving, and filled with innovative sources of alpha and trading opportunities.
- Employ a rigorous scientific approach to develop sophisticated investment models and deliver insights into how markets behave
- Apply quantitative techniques, like machine learning, to a vast and innovative array of datasets
- Create and test complex investment ideas and develop algorithms that lead to trading decisions
- Analyze investment model performance and behavior, aiming for constant improvements
- Work closely with our team of experienced developers to translate investment models into production code
Skill Set and Qualifications:
- Educational background in technical field, preferably Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or Theoretical Computer Science
- Solid experience in model building, backtesting, parameter optimization routines, execution engine design and performance tracking
- Strong analytical skills; experience working with, and analyzing, large datasets
- Strong mathematical and statistical modeling skills (e.g. time-series)
- Ability to think independently, creatively approach data analysis, and communicate complex ideas clearly
- Basic knowledge of the digital asset space is beneficial, but not required
- Intermediate programming background in Python and C++
- Fluent English speaker
- Based in Zug, Switzerland, with the ability to travel periodically to our office in London