About the job
Cumberland - a DRW Company, is the cryptoasset arm of DRW, established in 2014 after pursuing an early interest in cryptoassets and their underlying technologies. Today, Cumberland is a global leader in cryptoassets, uniquely positioned between the traditional financial markets and the cryptoasset ecosystem. From our offices in Chicago, London and Singapore, Cumberland provides 24-hour access to a wide array of cryptoassets while helping the crypto ecosystem evolve in a responsible, sustainable way.
We are currently looking for a Quantitative Researcher to join our growing cryptoassets trading team.
- Develop new and improve existing quantitative or algorithmic trading strategies.
- Identify and explain structural market inefficiencies and characterize them via mathematical models
- Identify and implement predictive price signals using machine learning, signal processing, and statistics.
- Develop strategies to optimize execution utilizing market microstructure analysis.
- Graduate degree with a focus on machine learning, signal processing, optimization, or statistics
- Demonstrable experience formulating research problems, performing the associated research, and producing working systems or design specifications.
- Extensive experience programmatically working with large data sets in Python, C++, or similar programming languages.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with financial markets is a plus, but not a requirement. Training will be provided.
- Working in a distributed team environment is a plus