Quantitative Researcher Summer Intern
Resera Capital is an investment firm focused on the Private Equity markets. We are a tight team in startup phase with seed funding in place, and recently completed a fresh financing round. Resera founders are Goldman Sachs, CSFB, and Wellington Management alumni.
We seek a Quantitative Researcher Intern this Summer to work with our research team.
- Develop pricing and risk analytics tools, and optimizers
- Analyze raw data: assessing quality, cleansing, structuring for downstream processing.
- Design accurate and scalable prediction algorithms.
- Participate in team meetings and contribute to discussions on research topics.
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s degree program in Financial Engineering, Operations Research, Statistics, Mathematics or a related field.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, including knowledge of statistical methods and financial modeling.
- High level of proficiency in Python and SQL.
- Knowledge of basic Machine Learning models preferred
- Familiarity with risk factor models and optimization techniques preferred
- Previous internship experience in the industry a plus, but not required
Salary: $70,000 per annum equivalent depending upon hours.