About The Role
We're constantly asking questions to improve what we already do and explore
new opportunities. As a Quantitative Researcher in our NYC office, you'll work
directly with our traders and research infrastructure to:
- Conduct research and analyze large data sets to develop and implement alpha signals while contributing to portfolio construction.
- Collaborate with others to analyze the performance while optimizing and creating new strategies
- Develop pricing models.
- Assess risk.
**Required Skills: **
- An advanced degree in a quantitative field such as computer science, an engineering discipline, mathematics, statistics, or physics.
- A deep technical understanding of advanced statistical techniques.
- 3+ years of relevant equity trading experience.
- Expertise building statistical models equity forecasts, with a proven track record of deploying such models to production equity trading systems.
- Proficiency in at least one of the following languages: C++, Python, R, Matlab, Ruby, Java.
- Experience leading a team of researchers, either in industry or academia.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
In accordance with New York City’s Pay Transparency Law, the anticipated base
salary range for this role is $170,000 to $370,000. Base salary does not
include other forms of compensation or benefits offered to employees.