Develops analytical and technical tools and delivers quantitative solutions for process enhancement and risk management. Candidate will combine the financial, operational, and technical knowledge in bridging the needs of the operations teams and guidelines from the technology team.
Must be a current Year Up intern with Bank of America
• Works as part of a broader team on delivery of projects spanning multiple quantitative domains
• Works independently, with limited direction, and is evaluated through end results
• Interacts extensively with internal or external contacts to identify, research, analyze and resolve complex problems
• Will leverage strong quantitative and programming skills to build deep knowledge of the banks pricing & risk libraries and infrastructure. Use this knowledge to serve as a trusted partners to clients
• Develops analytical and technical tools and delivers quantitative solutions for process enhancement and risk management
• Understands financial products across all asset classes in capital markets and has extensive knowledge of technical implementations
• Knowledge of operational processes
• Knowledge of Python and associated analytical libraries
• Knowledge of Tableau and data visualization methodologies
∙ Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive
innovation and unique solutions.
∙ Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward.
∙ Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner
∙ Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
∙ Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base.
∙ Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
1st shift (United States of America)
**Hours Per Week: **