• The candidate is expected to work closely with the business analysts,
business partners and other technology partners to gather requirements and
successfully build, test and implement software solutions.
• Work with operations and business personnel to provide support for the recon process including new user onboarding.
• Assist analyst and end-users with applying mathematical matching algorithms to their problem statements.
• Use proprietary and open-source machine learning libraries for developing supervised learning based solutions.
• Be engaged in full lifecycle of a machine learning project including model development, governance, and maintenance.
Must be a current Year Up intern with Bank of America
∙ Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions
∙ Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward
∙ Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner
∙ Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
∙ Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base
∙ Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
1st shift (United States of America)
**Hours Per Week: **