The Repo Trading team, within Bank of America Short End Trading, provides
financing markets on fixed income assets to our most strategic customers.
Traders within the team are responsible for market making and executing a
range of trades across short end cash and financing products. Within the
context of client selection among the bank’s most important FICC
relationships, Repo trading is responsible for growing financing and front-end
footprints and market share with relevant hedge funds, banks, sec lenders,
pensions, and asset managers.
- Global structured product Repo Specialist
- Candidate will need to be well versed in all Short End trading instruments as these are tools used to enhance the revenue of the traditional financing books.
- In addition to primary market making in credit and structured repo, candidate will provide support to the overall SET trading business.
- Candidate will engage frequently with our most strategic clients to discuss markets and strengthen relationships.
- Candidate will be actively engaged in Short End Trading technology developments.
- Candidate will need to build strong relationships with all control partners. Risk, legal, compliance, BCO.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Prior experience in financing markets
- Strong understanding of regulatory landscape
- Interest in both macro and micro/front end fixed income markets
1st shift (United States of America)
**Hours Per Week: **