About the department
Sales Operations, Account Executives, Channel Account Managers, Business
Development Representatives, Solutions Engineers and Customer Success - all
working together to help our customers adopt Cloudflare and create great
Internet-enabled experiences. The sales team at Cloudflare helps customers
solve real, technical problems while creating the revenue streams that help
the company provide free service to millions in our community.
What you'll do
Cloudflare is looking for someone analytical and curious to join our sales
data strategy and analytics team. One of the team's primary focus area is to
leverage data analytics to make recommendations and drive scalable processes
for sales and business development teams.
In order to do this, you will partner with the Americas, EMEA, and APAC sales
and sales operations team to help scale our business. The ideal candidate is
analytically driven, has understanding of the sales and marketing processes
and can partner with cross-functional and distributed teams.
- Proactively engage with sales and business development leaders to define/refine reporting KPIs and build dashboards to track business performance
- Work with Sales and Business development teams to gather business requirements for ad-hoc analytical needs, conduct analysis and package recommendations for stakeholders
- Partner with Sales ops, data and business intelligence engineers to establish scalable reporting processes through Salesforce, Big data platform and/or visualization tools
- Enable business decisions by extracting, aggregating and analyzing data from multiple sources (big data platform, Salesforce) to make actionable recommendations
- Utilize most effective tools and techniques to build scalable processes for reporting, business reviews and ad-hoc analysis
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- 5+ years of analytics experience in sales operations, GTM or management consulting
- Proficient in Salesforce reporting and analytics
- Hands-on experience in SQL scripts and Excel analysis
- Experience in extracting, aggregating and visualizing data for business decisions
- Scripting experience in R or Python
- Self-starter with ability to function independently and in a timely manner.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Enterprise software sales and operations are a plus.
- Understanding of predictive analytics and modeling is a plus.
Compensation may be adjusted depending on work location.
- For Colorado-based hires: Estimated annual salary of $122,000 - $150,000.
- For New York City-based hires: Estimated annual salary of $146,000 - $178,000.
This role is eligible to participate in Cloudflare’s equity plan.
Cloudflare offers a complete package of benefits and programs to support you
and your family. Our benefits programs can help you pay health care expenses,
support caregiving, build capital for the future and make life a little easier
and fun! The below is a description of our benefits for employees in the
United States, and benefits may vary for employees based outside the U.S.
Health & Welfare Benefits
- Medical/Rx Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter Spending Accounts
- Fertility & Family Forming Benefits
- On-demand mental health support and Employee Assistance Program
- Global Travel Medical Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life & Accident Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Participation Plan
- Flexible paid time off covering vacation and sick leave
- Leave programs, including parental, pregnancy health, medical, and bereavement leave