Ripple is growing and so is our People Team! We’re looking for a Senior
Business Systems Analyst who specializes in Workday Advanced Compensation and
Performance modules. The position will be part of our People Infrastructure
Team. You will design and implement Workday solutions for our rapidly scaling
business and collaborate with partners globally.
You will empower Ripple’s People team, their multi-functional partners
(Finance, Legal, IT, People Analytics), leaders and employees with technology,
processes and data they can trust and rely on. The role works with the
Manager, Global HR Systems and Analytics who envisions this role as a strong
influencer, communicator and collaborator with the business and the go-to
person for all things Advanced Compensation + Performance. This role requires
prior experience with high-growth tech companies graduating disparate systems
to a unified Workday platform, streamlining HR workflow, and scaling their
business and workforce. The ideal fit has a flexible, growth mindset, is
comfortable with ambiguity and change, and will successfully balance aiming
for excellence and a sense of urgency. While the focus is on Advanced
Compensation and Performance modules, the team is also looking for a candidate
that is willing to take more responsibilities in other Workday modules if and
when need be.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Lead Workday Advanced Compensation and Talent/Performance projects through solution design, testing, and implementation in an environment of constant change, with attention to scalability and consistency.
- Own Advanced Compensation and Talent/Performance configuration, deployment, and organizational change activities. Conduct unit testing for all configuration and lead user acceptance testing as a test coordinator.
- Support performance and compensation review cycles.
- Monitor the efficacy and adoption of solutions, identifying problems ahead of partners and surfacing opportunities to enhance or scale solutions to better support business needs.
- Design and develop tools for automation, monitoring, and auditing to reduce operational risk, eliminate manual workarounds, and improve efficiency.
- Participate in Workday upgrade preparation and release activities, including feature review, impact analysis, regression testing, education, and updates to training materials.
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards relevant to the modules.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Mastery level of proficiency in Workday functional configuration in Advanced Compensation and Talent/Performance
- Proactively seeks the best resolution using excellent business analysis skills: timeline planning, requirements definition and documentation, test planning, deployment approaches, etc
- Ability to communicate persuasively with business partners to resolve highly complex problems and recommend or produce best solutions.
- A self motivated individual that can proactively identify gaps, take up challenges, build road maps and run on their own without seeking guidance from the team.
- A true Business Systems Analyst with the desire to constantly improve and make valuable contributions to Workday as the HRIS system. Not only an expert in Workday HCM but also able to manager partners on their own.
- Strong planning, project management, and communication skills. Very organized with high attention to detail.
- Experience managing systems that support complex organizations covering multiple geographies
- Individual that is willing to take on and expand to other Workday HCM modules as and when required. Expert in Dashboards and report writing, knows how to write integrations and maintain Workday Security.
- Worked in a high growth, fast scaling and startup ecosystem.
- Workday certification in one or more of the following: HCM, Advanced Compensation, Talent and/or Performance
- HR and compensation domain expertise from a program, policy, and process standpoint, unrelated to Workday
- Experience in building dashboards, custom reports, Integrations and Workday Security.
- Proficiency in BI/SQL