GitHub is the place where over 83 million developers host and review code,
manage projects, and collaborate on the software that powers the modern world.
GitHub's Revenue Analytics team is looking for a Senior Data Analyst with
focus on Marketing and Growth Analytics. This role provides an exciting
opportunity to build the foundation of GitHubs Marketing Analytics function,
and enable the Marketing and Growth team with rich data & insights.
- Primary contact for all data related needs for Marketing & Growth Team
- Build and maintain data models, dashboards with focus on marketing activities, and web traffic
- Provide data, analysis, and insights to support marketing decisions
- Delivery and present enablement communications of BI tools, data assets
- Partner across stakeholders, operation, engineering teams to continuously drive improvements to data quality and sustainability
- Minimum of 8 years experience supporting Marketing, Revenue, Growth, or other GTM functions
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Data Analytics
- Extensive experience working with Power BI or Tableau
- Strong knowledge in creating ETL pipelines, designing Data models
**Preferred Qualifications **
- Experience in Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks
- Experience using SQL for collecting, organizing, and manipulating data.
- Excellent analytical, storytelling, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in Web Analytics
- Ability to translate/communicate analytics recommendations to both technical and nontechnical team members.
- Strong intellectual curiosity and independent judgment with the desire to understand the basis and drivers of consumer behavior
- Builds a collaborative, positive cross functional team environment and strong working relationships with stakeholders and functional teams across the organization
Minimum salary of $89,200 to maximum $236,600.
At GitHub certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including annual
bonus and stock. These rewards are allocated based on individual impact in
role. In addition, certain roles also have the opportunity to earn sales
incentives based on revenue or utilization, depending on the terms of the plan
and the employee’s role.
Location: In this role, you can work remotely from anywhere in the United
States or onsite in one of GitHub’s U.S. offices (San Francisco, Bellevue,