This will be a hands-on position with extensive exposure to business,
modelling, and Quantitative Investment Strategies (QIS).
- Analytical work to research, implement and support pricing and risk models for equities.
- Development work on server-side processes as part of a micro-service infrastructure.
- The role is part of the firm’s financial engineering team which supports trading desks globally.
Skills and Qualifications
- Programming skills in at least one language from C++ and Java
- Financial products knowledge in vanilla and exotic equity products.
- Experience with scripted payoffs (ex. BLAN)
- Financial modeling (probability and stochastic calculus, Monte Carlo, numerical methods)
- Ability to communicate efficiently and concisely in writing and verbally
- 5-8 years’ experience