The Economy group is responsible for multiple initiatives and products to
support a robust economy inside of Roblox. We are starting a brand new team to
focus on a wide range of machine learning problems across Economy including:
- Avatar Marketplace Search and Recommendations
- Content Moderation and Content Quality for 2D and 3D items
- Ad Targeting and Prediction
- Billing Fraud Detection
- Battle ready: BS, MS or Ph.D. in computer science, engineering, mathematics, machine learning, (computational) physics or statistics.
- Experienced: 5+ years experience with one or more of the following areas: recommendation, search, ad prediction or targeting, fraud detection or similar ML-focused products.
- Knowledgeable: Experience building and working on end-to-end ML systems, including data analysis, ML modeling and data pipelines.
- You enjoy working with and leading engineers, love to earn their respect and can help them to accomplish the impossible.
- Creative: You take a creative and strategic approach to solving hard people and technical problems. You engage well with Product and can navigate an organization to guide clarity and effect.
- Work with product engineers and infra engineers to build, deploy, maintain and monitor high-scale ML solutions.
- Work with the cross-functional teams on defining the roadmap and lead the project execution.
- Build and deliver complex technical projects from the planning stage through execution.
- Define, develop, and implement engineering best practices and strategies.
- Mentor junior engineers and help build out a world class ML team.
- Ensure that our systems are scalable, reliable, and extensible.