Graviton is a privately funded quantitative trading firm striving for
excellence in financial markets' research. We are seeking a Senior
Quantitative Trader for our team in Gurgaon. We trade across a multitude of
asset classes and trading venues with significant market share and constantly
seeking to replicate our successes to newer exchanges and products.
As a Senior Quantitative Trader your responsibilities will include
- Develop and deploy completely automated systematic strategies with short holding periods and high turnover
- Typical strategies deployed include Alpha-seeking strategies and Market Making
- Rigorously back-test strategies on in-house research infrastructure
Graviton can offer a successful Quantitative Trader
- Exceptional financial rewards
- Friendly and collegial working environment
- Access to advanced trading systems for low-latency execution of strateiges
- Excitement of being a part of a new expanding trading business
- Deep experience in HF/UHF Trading
- Live HF Trading experience for at least 2 years.
- PnL Track record with excellent sharpe ratios.
- Programming experience in C++ or C
- Proficiency in using Python, R, or Matlab for statistical/data analysis of HFT tick data
- Possess a degree in a highly analytical field, such as Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science
Our open and casual work culture gives you the space to innovate and deliver.
Our cubicle free offices , disdain for bureaucracy and insistence to hire the
very best creates a melting pot for great ideas and technology innovations.
Everyone on the team is approachable, there is nothing better than working
Our perks have you covered.
- Competitive compensation
- 4 Weeks of paid vacation
- Monthly after work parties
- Catered breakfast and lunch
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Gym membership
- International team outing