Do you want to design and build attractive digital products and services? Do you want to play a key role in transforming our firm into an agile organization?
At UBS, we re-imagine the way we work, the way we connect with each other – our colleagues, clients, and partners – and the way we deliver value. Being agile will make us more responsive, more adaptable, and ultimately more innovative.
We’re looking for a C# Engineer to:
• design, develop, and improve the digital products and technology services we provide to our clients and employees
• apply a broad range of software engineering practices, from analyzing user needs and developing new features to automated testing and deployment
• ensure the quality, security, reliability, and compliance of our solutions by applying our digital principles and implementing both functional and non-functional requirements
• build observability into our solutions, monitor production health, help to resolve incidents, and remediate the root cause of risks and issues
• understand, represent, and advocate for client needs
• share knowledge and expertise with colleagues, help with hiring, and contribute regularly to our engineering culture and internal communities
In our agile operating model, crews are aligned to larger products and services fulfilling client needs and encompass multiple autonomous pods. You’ll be working in the Managing Investments Technology team focusing on providing high quality technology solutions to support Portfolio Management and Trading across UBS Asset Management. You will be part of a pod working in agile ways of working to deliver a first-class scalable, digital, and integrated Multi-Asset Portfolio Management and Trading platform
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• bachelor’s and/or master’s degree or equivalent focusing on Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical discipline
• strong experience with C# and .NET Framework and strong experience with SQL Server
• strong experience with WinForms and WPF
• agile, Test Driven Development and DevOps practices are part of your DNA
• a Software Craftsperson focused on engineering best practices and delivering Clean Code
• good communication skills – both written and verbal
• strong analytical and problem-solving skills, you like to figure out how things work
• keen interest in understanding how the business works
• passion for learning and innovation
• experience with supporting production system in fast paced environment
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?