About this Role
At Faire we build elegant and efficient products to deliver superior customer
experiences and enhance marketplace efficiency at the same time. From the
mobile checkout process, to personalized search ranking, to the intelligent
underwriting engine that determines credit limits for retailers --- we use
data and machine learning to constantly iterate and innovate our product
offering to create more value for the ecosystem.
Faire is searching for top-notch engineers to design and build our machine
learning platform that the entire company will use. This role will architect
and build a scalable and reliable system to enable software driven machine
learning deployment to improve Faire’s core metrics.
**What you will be doing: **
- Design and build highly scalable machine learning systems that the entire company will use
- Develop deep learning infrastructure that powers Faire’s language and image models
- Design, build and scale Faire’s feature store including batch and real-time feature computation, serving, and monitoring
- Architect and develop the framework to support unified model development
- Build model prediction services to manage model deployment, inference and monitoring
- Develop tools for monitoring machine learning life cycle and provide observability into the systems execution flow
- 5+ years experience building production machine learning platforms
- Degree in a relevant discipline such as Computer Science, Machine Learning, or another similar field.
- Strong coding skills in Python/Java or equivalent
- Familiarity with microservices
- Strong understanding of engineering and infrastructure best practices, general software development principles with a machine learning software development life-cycle orientation
- Familiarity with deep learning frameworks such as tensorflow or pytorch is a plus