Reddit is continuing to grow our teams with the best talent. This role is[
completely remote friendly](https://redditblog.com/2020/10/27/evolving-
reddits-workforce/) and will continue to be after the pandemic.
The Advertiser Optimization team makes our advertising platform more efficient
and easier to use. Whether it’s control theory for bidding automation,
bayesian networks for smart ad rotation, or machine learning models for
conversion optimization, we do whatever it takes to make our platform better
for our customers. We’re a diverse team of statisticians, data scientists, and
ads experts, and we want you to join us!
- Dive deep into our platform to spot opportunities for improvement. Apply mathematical sophistication to solve our customers’ problems.
- Build applied machine learning models end to end to production.
- Iterate and tune algorithms and/or models with A/B test and experimentation.
- Own your work from conception and design to implementation and rollout.
- Research state of the art algorithmic techniques. Recognize promising innovations and adapt them to serve Reddit’s unique platform and community.
- Design, implement, and maintain reliable high performance distributed systems.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative/CS major (e.g., mathematics, statistics, economics, finance, computer science). Master’s or PhD is a plus, but not required.
- Applied ML/algorithm optimization experience or background
- Proficiency with programming languages and statistical analysis (Python, SQL).
- 7+ years experience in a relevant industry or academic background, preferably in a quantitative/modeling or highly scalable computing environment.
- Ads experience
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Retirement Savings plan with matching contributions
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation & Reddit Global Days Off