As a Systematic Trader, you’ll manage the quantitative trading strategies and deliver a best in class trading platform for our systematic trading desks. Since we cover a variety of asset classes, you’ll get the opportunity to expand the breadth of your expertise. We’re looking for extraordinary Traders who are committed to our core values that include winning, acting with integrity, continuously learning, and cultivating a meritocracy.
Depending on your background and expertise, opportunities are available in Chicago, New York, Toronto, London, Dublin, Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai.
· Manage quantitative trading strategies by leveraging our state of the art trading technology & infrastructure
· Mix creativity and analytical disciplines in strategy optimization, execution, and risk management
· Design and drive the continual improvement of a world class trading and risk management platform
· Efficiently capture information to support trading decisions
· Use trading metrics to identify inefficiencies, increase profitability, and improve performance
· Find ways to both systematically and opportunistically increase the desk’s profitability
Skills and Preferred Qualifications
· Ability to think about the world systematically and quantitatively, as well as the ability to deal with uncertainty in a rigorous and statistical way
· Operational leadership and a strong interest in trading and technology
· Knowledge and proficiency in Python and SQL or KDB/Q
· Experience with Linux
· Effective problem-solving skills and strategic decision making.
· Detail oriented and excellent written and oral communication skills
· Self-starter and not afraid to question status quo
· Bachelor’s degree from a top university in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
In accordance with New York City’s Pay Transparency Law, the base salary range for this role is $150,000 to $300,000. Base salary does not include other forms of compensation or benefits.
We are the Next-Generation Capital Markets Firm. Our work is powered by the deepest integration of financial, mathematical and engineering expertise. Combining deep trading acumen with cutting-edge analytics and technology, we deliver critical liquidity to the world’s most important financial institutions—while helping shape the global markets of tomorrow